Opened in 1913, the Booth Theatre was built as a companion to The Shubert Theatre. It was named after actor Edwin Booth.
The theatre’s intimate layout was originally intended for small plays and one-person shows. Undergoing a major restoration in 1979, The Booth Theatre remains in the possession of The Shubert Organization.
222 W 45th St
New York, NY 10036