Helen Hayes Theatre
The Helen Hayes Theater was built in 1912 as The Little. In the 1950s it was used to record radio and TV, including The Merv Griffin Show.
In 1983, it was renamed after beloved American actress Helen Hayes, following the destruction of a theatre by the same name in the previous year.
240 W 44th St
New York, NY 10036