Lena Horne Theatre
Opened in 1926 and originally named The Mansfield, this theatre was one of six theatres built by the Chanin Brothers.
In 1960 the theater was renamed after The New York Times critic Brooks Atkinson. This was the first time that a Broadway theater had been named after a theater critic. The theatre is now owned by the Nederlander Organization.
256 W 47th St
New York, NY 10036