Richard Rodgers Theatre
The Richard Rodger’s Theatre was originally built as Chanin’s 46 Street Theatre in 1925. It was acquired by the Shuberts in 1931 and renamed the 46 Street Theatre.
It changed hands again in 1982 when it was purchased by the Nederlander Organization. The theatre was renamed in 1990 after the later great composer Richard Rogers.
226 W 46th St
New York, NY 10036